The Structured Assistant is an experiment feature, which uses ChatGPT by OpenAI to generate tasks based on a plan you tell it. You can talk to it, as if you were telling a personal assistant about your schedule.
How to use the Structured Assistant
To access the feature, tap the 🤖 robot button in the top bar. To get started, you can choose to either input your schedule via voice or use the keyboard instead.
Once you are ready, press Submit to send your input to ChatGPT. This will send the text to ours and OpenAIs server, so make sure to not include anything sensitive.
If you were lucky, the Assistant will present you with a list of tasks. For each task, you can choose to either Add them to your schedule or Remove them from the list. By tapping the ••• next to the header, you can also choose to add or remove all tasks for that day.
It is currently not possible to edit the task before adding them, but you can of course adjust them after adding all of them to your plan.
Tips & Tricks
- Use normal English. The assistant does not yet understand any other languages.
- Refer to specific times now and then. In-between you can also just use relative times. For example say “I will eat breakfast at 8:00 for half an hour, afterwards I will go to work.”
- Tell it, which day you are talking about. It already knows the current day and time, so you can say “Tomorrow at 9 AM”.
- List multiple things to create subtasks. This can be a grocery list or a morning routine. For example say “I will do my morning routine, which consists of shower, brushing my teeth and drinking a coffee”
- Add notes by telling it more details. For example: “At 12, I’ll eat lunch at the Italian restaurant downtown”.
- Keep it relatively short. For longer quire, the AI will take quite some time to response. Structured will warn you, if it is too long. You can always split it up into multiple requests.
- The assistant does not know anything about your existing tasks. However, it will display if suggested tasks overlap with any existing task before you add it.
- For now, the assistant can only set titles, start & end times, notes and subtasks. Other fields are not yet support.
- Tasks that go across midnight are not yet support.
Your Data & Privacy
This feature uses an external service by OpenAI to generate the response. Therefore, we have to send some data to our and OpenAIs server. The data includes our query and an anonymous user identifier. The data may be store for up to 30 days on our and OpenAIs server, to help improve the feature. We do not sell any data or use it for anything else!