If you are not receiving notifications, there are a few things you can check.
- Use the Open System Settings button and check if you've allowed notifications for Structured. Also make sure that Banners and Lock Screen is checked.
- Check, if you have a Focus (like Do Not Disturb or Sleep) enabled. This will prevent notifications from being displayed. You can add Structured as an exception to a focus, if you'd like. Find out more here.
- Check that Structured Notifications are set to Immediate Delivery and not to Scheduled Summary.
- Check the Scheduled Notifications in the in-app settings. If no notifications are showing up there, try to toggle the notification settings, restart the app and check again.
- Make sure you have upcoming tasks with alerts. If you are only importing tasks from calenders, it will not send notifications, if you have that option turned off.
Due to limitations from iOS, Structured can only schedule up to 100 notifications at once. Therefore, you'll need to open the app from time to time. New notifications are automatically scheduled at startup.
Since Structured will not schedule new notifications in the background, you'll also need to open the app to get notifications about new and changed calendar events.