About this Roadmap
Thanks for checking out the Structured Roadmap! I get asked a lot about new features, and what I’m working on next. So, I’ve put together this public roadmap. It helps me to be transparent and keeps me a bit accountable.
Please keep in mind, that I’m the only one working on the app (and I have to do other stuff as well). Therefore, it might take some time for things to get done, or I could notice have way, that something is too complicated, stop working on it altogether. So take this with a grain of salt and base any decisions on it.
I review the roadmap from time to time. Sometimes I add new things, change the order of things, or remove things.
You can vote for upcoming features on the roadmap, by filling out the survey below and selecting the feature you desperately need 👍 Please be sure to also check the Icebox for anything, which I’m unable to do at the moment.
If you have an idea for a feature and don’t find it there, you can select Sometime else in the form and tell me about it.
You can also discuss new ideas with me and other users in the
Last Update: @August 2, 2022 10:42 PM (GMT+2)
The different statuses mean…
- Features & Small Tweaks: I’ve thought about this and would love to do it, but don’t have any concrete plans yet.
- Up Next: I plan to work on those next. But I haven’t done all the research, so it might still change.
- In Progress: I’m working on this at the moment. I might still stumble upon problems, which make me abandon it.
- In Beta: You can already try it in the .Beta
- Released: It’s already out there. Go try it and let me know what you think!
- Icebox: I’m not considering these (for now). They are either too big or don’t fit into the app at the moment. Maybe sometime in the future.
Currently, Structured is only available for iOS (iPad & iPhone), watchOS and macOS. Take a look at
Since I'm working on Structured on my own, it's currently not possible to develop additional apps for Android or Windows. Maybe this will change in the future...
For more info about my future plans, check out the